Blog of the Belly Biter:

Some plant-based, some unhealthy, some super healthy but ALL good. Kid tested and mother approved!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Snack Wrap.

We're in need of a little snack switch-me-up around here. The kids are tiring of veggie cookies and muffins. So I thought these would be a winner.

With Ava's sass lately, she's not a good judge of goodness.

And Nolan will eat most anything - especially if I feed it to him (I know, it's seriously pathetic that I still sometimes feed my 3, almost 4 year old!).

And then there's Coco. One tuff critic. And she liked these. All except the apple peel. Somehow she managed to get that off and spit that, and only that out.

whole wheat wrap/tortilla
natural peanut butter
sliced bananas
thinly sliced apples
pitted dates, chopped
ground cinnamon

Assemble how you like it and as much as you like it... yum. And obviously you could take this concept and take it anywhere your little heart desires. My kids just love things in wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought if you've bitten one of my bites!