Blog of the Belly Biter:

Some plant-based, some unhealthy, some super healthy but ALL good. Kid tested and mother approved!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

belly bites by week: 6th addition

it's the end of the month and i'm out of money... but i think i managed fairly well with what I had on hand. so glad i didn't have to revert to ramen... which was recommended to me by my facebook friends. and so, sooo glad that my coconut oil arrived in the mail - which I had forgotten I ordered - just in time to make some granola since i ran out of steel cut oats for breakfast. so between that and spiced pumpkin oatmeal, we were good for breakfast.

sunday, 24th
leftovers/pb&j's

monday, 25th

tuesday, 26th

wednesday, 27th

thursday, 28th
double dave's
{seems to be our pick lately, must be the cookie dough pizza...}

friday, 29th

saturday, 30th
freebirds
{indulging to get ready for our cash budget next month, yikes!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought if you've bitten one of my bites!