Blog of the Belly Biter:

Some plant-based, some unhealthy, some super healthy but ALL good. Kid tested and mother approved!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fruit with Whipped Cashew Cream


This stuff is awesome! I'll be using it instead of whipped cream on all of my desserts. I just need to figure out the consistancey. With the coconut oil, when you put it in the frigde it hardens up. Not hard, hard. But not light and fluffy like whipped cream. I think if I take it out and let it sit for a bit before serving make work. Either way, the taste is still super yummy! And can you say super healthy?

1 comment:

  1. finally made this today...I love it! Mine didn't get thick though. Maybe after the coconut oil has time to set up more it will. The flavor is amazing, and delicious over fruit! Thanks for sharing Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought if you've bitten one of my bites!