Blog of the Belly Biter:

Some plant-based, some unhealthy, some super healthy but ALL good. Kid tested and mother approved!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

belly bites by week: 16th addition

Sunday
{My family over while Jeff & Ruth were in town...
I hadn't cooked chicken in a year and a half, and didn't miss snipping of the fat!}
-----
Monday
-----
Tuesday
leftovers
-----
Wednesday
OUT: Bosses Pizza
{Mandy put it in my mind, and I couldn't get it out... so we had to make it a mid-week outing}
-----
Thursday
Fiesta Ranch Rice Bowls
-----
Friday
Mashed Potatoes & green beans
{I think I may like these muffins more then the beanballs. Sorry Veganomicon. They're totally less work not having to roll all the balls!}
-----
Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought if you've bitten one of my bites!