Blog of the Belly Biter:

Some plant-based, some unhealthy, some super healthy but ALL good. Kid tested and mother approved!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

belly bites by week: 15th addition

Sunday
{Shayne's parents in town, Ellis' over for family dinner... These are seriously the BEST burgers you can make at your house!!}
-----
Monday
chick-fil-A
JDR Foundation fundraiser for Robby
-----
Tuesday
{I have mastered this peasant bread... it's SO good and have been told it tastes like Macaroni Grills bread. Can't complain with that. SOOOO good! And EASY!}
-----
Wednesday
fiesta ranch rice bowls
-----
Thursday
pasta with roasted garlic pasta sauce, steamed broccoli & peasant bread
This stuff is gooooood! I've been trying to replicate this pasta I fell in love with at Cafe Express, Pomodoro (the Capri pasta is pretty dang good too). Next time I'll use half roasted cherry tomatoes and half canned diced tomatoes.  
-----
Friday
-----
Saturday
Morris’ for Jeremy's surprise birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought if you've bitten one of my bites!