Blog of the Belly Biter:

Some plant-based, some unhealthy, some super healthy but ALL good. Kid tested and mother approved!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

belly bites by week: 9th addition

monday

tuesday

wednesday
hurry-up alfredo & steamed broccoli
[i knew this'd be a new staple]

thursday
pizza inn
[HUGEST bomb... what we get for being snowed in for 3 days... we were craving pizza]

friday

saturday

sunday
bean and barley soup
[made it for super bowl sunday... not a typical football food - but ok when you're having over mom & dad who are plant-based eaters and a vegetarian sister. Everyone loved it... all having seconds. But, it happens again, Shayne and I needed a little more flavor. Next time, I'll amp up the spices]
peach crumble
[heavenly!]

1 comment:

  1. Jen, Love this blog. I can't believe I've been missing out on it for so long. Our family has started to transition to a healthier "foodstyle" as well in the last few months. Thanks for sharing your great recipes. I found another blog you might like as well. Its called Oh She Glows. She has some great snack recipes there.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought if you've bitten one of my bites!