Blog of the Belly Biter:

Some plant-based, some unhealthy, some super healthy but ALL good. Kid tested and mother approved!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spicy Doritos Cheezy Dip.

My friend Crysta turned me onto the blog, loveveggiesandyoga. And what I've tried has been some pretty good stuff. This one included. I have a dream of my kids sitting in front of a platter of all raw veggies and gobbling them up with some really yummy and healthy dip. The did like, but didn't gobble... at least not yet. But I'll try again. But that night for dinner we had this with nachos... yum!

1/3 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup hemp seeds (if you don’t have these, use Cashews, all Sunflower Seeds.Mix & Match your seeds as necessary)
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/2 of a red pepper
3 tablespoons lemon juice 
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder (add more to taste if desired)
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper 

Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought if you've bitten one of my bites!