Blog of the Belly Biter:

Some plant-based, some unhealthy, some super healthy but ALL good. Kid tested and mother approved!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nachos.

Had a hankering for nachos. Same undeniable, unshakable craving when I had the chili cheese fries one. We're trying to get pregnant... and I think I was trying to create real cravings in my head... hoping that'd help. It didn't. But these are good! Don't ask me why I threw the peas on there... seriously - I think I was trying to get some greens in a place that had no business being there.

corn tortillas, cut in wedges
on recipe of spicy doritos cheezy dip
tomatoes
avocados
beans

Bake the tortillas in the oven at 375* for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp. Then layer the chips with cheezy dip and toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought if you've bitten one of my bites!