Blog of the Belly Biter:

Some plant-based, some unhealthy, some super healthy but ALL good. Kid tested and mother approved!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

belly bites by week: 1st addition

I figured I may start posting my weekly meals again... especially since everything has changed since What's Cookin Good Lookin?

Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up... especially for those of you who don't see how we could possibly eat day-in and day-out animal-freely... these are for ya'll...

sun: fish tacos (had some fish in the freezer we needed to use)
mon: vegan pasta taco toss (omited the beef & cheese, used more black beans)
tues: black bean soup
wed: beanball subs
thurs: wheatberry pancakes & shrek shakes
fri: fajitas
sat: out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you thought if you've bitten one of my bites!