Blog of the Belly Biter:

Some plant-based, some unhealthy, some super healthy but ALL good. Kid tested and mother approved!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thank You.

I've basically never put anything personal on this blog - other then my add ins to a recipe write up. But I just wanted to THANK YA'LL for getting on here and using this blog. I've slowly heard more and more people find this thing useful and I love it! It makes me feel good that something I've been working so hard on for the past year has become beneficial to a couple of you out there.

I'd love for the plant-based healthy foodstyle to catch on more...and more... because I know you'll find it beneficial to you and your family... not to mention your hips, thighs and bum!

With the new year I'd love to put some new stuff on here. Like tips, how to get started, how my family and I do it and anything else ya'll think would be useful. So, comment on!

Each time I hear another person got a recipe from here... or with each new comment... or with another person asking me what my food blog is - it makes me happy... and inspires me to try more recipes and get more of them up on here! And trust me... I too need healthy eating inspiration!

Thank you! And wish me luck on trying to stay on somewhat of my 90% foodstyle during the holidays!

A little of my history...BellyBiteBeliefs.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, I would love to know how many stores you shop at during the week. My biggest problem is planning, making a list and shopping! I hate it and it is so stressful!! It takes me far too long!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you thought if you've bitten one of my bites!